Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Introducing Marley May

                                                     Hey, Its Marley May!
I am 21 years old, I have red long wavy hair and bright green eyes (Like the text). I am a Cancer  (06/21/1989). I have a small build and I am very shy. Despite all the times I have been pushed down, recently I just bought my first home, a victorian ranch home in the city of Late Night. I am just begining so I havent really made up my mind what to persue but I began going out to night clubs and meeting few people. When one night I went to a night club and met somone.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much!! Crazy changes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good. I enjoy it. You might could do more at one time. I look forward to seeing what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marley is pretty! Of course I may be partial since she is a redhead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are still following my blog I wanted to let you know that i cannot get into my other blog anyone. i lost the information to it and can't find out how to get into it. But I have a new one I would love for you to check out if your interested. Thanks.

    here is the link
    http://stateslegacy.wordpress.com/2013/09/14/new-to-sunset-valley/

    ReplyDelete